A SAFE HAVEN TO DISCOVER AND FLOURISH
Structured days peaceful nights
Under the loving care of the Sisters and staff, life is vibrant and structured. Formal education starts in Preschool and continues through Secondary School (i.e. high school).
A typical day consists of the matron helping the children get ready for morning prayers followed by breakfast. School starts at 8:30 a.m. with classes until lunch at 12:30 p.m. After lunch, the younger children have nap time while older students return to the classrooms. The children play games and other extracurricular activities in the afternoon after they complete chores. You might imagine nearly everyone loves soccer! Dinner is at 6:00 p.m. followed by recreation and evening prayer. Then it’s off to bed.!
How Sponsorship provides for each child:
Comfort & Security
- New clothes & shoes twice a year
- Bed, blanket, and sheets; towels
- Study desk and personal storage
Mind & Soul
- Individual school supplies & books
- Faith formation, Mass, daily devotions
- Formal studies: Science, Math, Reading & English
Health & Support
- Three nutritious meals a day; hygiene items
- Weekly checkups, medicines
- Mental health and compassionate support
Talents & Culture
- Music, art, athletics, and teamwork
- Community engagement and service work
- Weekly chores & responsible living
Testimonials Why support the Adorer Missionary Sisters of the Poor?
One visit was all it took. Looking into the eyes of the children, seeing their hopes and dreams, feeling the gratitude…I was hooked.
We decided to donate each month and 11 more of our friends are now doing the same. Won’t you join in helping these beautiful children?
Sr. Mary shared with me how so many children\’s\’ lives have changed through her mission\’s work. I\’m proud to be a part of this work.
It was a great family experience for us to donate our baby items to the container being loaded and shipped to Tanzania. Thank you for all you do, Sisters! God bless you!